|NET WORTH:||14$ Million|
|Earning Source:||Singer And Song-writer|
|Date Of Birth:||July 4, 1995|
|Birth Place:||Syracuse, New York, United States|
POST MALONE NET WORTH
Post Malone Net Worth Is 14$ Million As Of 2020.
He was born on 4th July 1995 at Syracuse, New York. Post Malone is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. Malone is one of the youngest and most successful rappers in the present era. The duration of his career is not a decade but a very few years make him a rising star. Malone is known for his hit albums within just a little time. At a very young age, he got to be famous for his talent. Hence the estimated net worth of Post Malone is $14 million that is to get proud of with more success in the upcoming years.
POST MALONE EARLY LIFE AND CAREER
Post Malone real name was Austin Richard post as an American national. He shifted to the grapevine, Texas, with his family at the age of 9 years. Malone’s father was manager of the concession for Dallas Cowboys. His love for music was due to the background history of music and instruments. Malone music journey started, often spending some time playing guitar hero as a kid. He learnt to play and produce with a metal band. Austin was bestowed with the name “Post Malone” when he was 15 years old. At the age of 16, he firstly created a mixtape and shared with his class fellows. Later they voted him “most likely to become famous”.
Check Out Johnny Depp Net Worth
- Post Malone started his career by recording debut single in two days after writing it himself known as WHITE IVERSON. Whereas It rapidly led to tremendous success.
- After the release of the white version, his first release, the song received millions of views and acclaim from other artists.
- He seems to enjoy his success ever after.
- The success rate of Post Malone grows gradually with the popularity of singing popular songs and also with collaborating some superstars like Kanye West, 50 cents and 21 savages.
MERGING WITH CELEBRITIES
He has some other known songs with other rappers. The collaboration with the famous artist was the result of Malone’s first debut. Mac Miller and Whizz complemented the single by especially calling him. Malone was invited to kylie’ss 18th birthday party to perform and got a chance to do a collaboration song “Fade” with Kanye West. After the meetup of Malone and Justin Bieber, it is resulting in a friendship. Therefore, it makes him opening band for Justin’s tour at the time that is Bieber’s purpose world tour. Later the release of the first single, Malone got a chance to do his first tv debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live and performed his latest single “Go Flex”.
- Just before starting his emphasis on hip hop, Malone releases some mixtapes.
- The first album of the Post was a bit late for release but still had a good sold.
Therefore, he called this album mediocre.
- The single “congratulations” was the first song as a hit on the billboard.
- Stoney had two other songs as well which hit 100 charts, even more, double-platinum status 2017.
MIXTURE OF MUSIC
- Post Malone has a variety of audience who loves his music just because of the way he mixes matches different music, creating some catchy tunes.
- Many of hits compile from melding hip hop, R&B and grunge style that could fall into hearts of the people.
- The way he mixes his music is a ladder to achieve the compliments from the audience, making it a hit.
COLLABORATION OF POST MALONE AND OZZY OSBOURNE
- The most recent album of Post “Hollywood’s Bleeding” played up by several artists that include Ozzy Osbourne, which was seen in the heavy metal band Black Sabbath.
- The aftermath of the collaboration of Ozzy And Osbourne, the social media was on fire by making rumours that Malone is trying to make Ozzy famous.
- Everyone is aware of the fact that Ozzy acclaimed fame before Malone came into the industry.
- Rockstar” feat. 21 Savage > No. 1, eight times Platinum
- “Sunflower” feat. Swae Lee > No. 1, eight times Platinum
- “Psycho” feat. Ty Dolla $ign > No. 1, five times Platinum
- “Wow” > No. 2, Platinum
- “Better Now” > No. 3, four times Platinum
- “Goodbyes” feat. Young Thug > No. 3
- “Circles” > No. 4
- “Congratulations” feat. Quavo > No. 8, Platinum
- Paranoid” > No. 11, Platinum
- “Rich & Sad” > No. 14, Platinum
- “White Iverson” > No. 14
- “Spoil My Night” feat. Swae Lee > No. 15, Platinum
- “Hollywood’s Bleeding” > No. 15
- “I Fall Apart” > No. 16, five times Platinum
- August 26th > Mixtape, 2016
- Stoney > 2016
- Beerbongs & Bentleys > 2018
- Hollywood’s Bleeding > 2019
- Post Malone was declared the top musician all over the country in an article of rolling stone.
- The album of Post has achieved platinum or double platinum in a short period.
- He sold almost $60 million albums in the United States.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018:
Top Rap Song – “Rockstar”
- American Music Awards 2018:
Favorite Male Artist
Favorite Album – Beerbongs & Bentleys
- Juno Awards 2018:
Favorite International Album – Beerbongs & Bentleys
- MTV Video Music Awards:
Song of the Year – “Rockstar”
POST MALONE WIFE AND FAMILY
Post Malone was raised by his father Rich Post and mother, Nicole Frazier Lake and also by his stepmother Jodie. He has no siblings. He is not married yet but in a relationship with music producer Ashlen Diaz.
POST MALLONE AGE AND HEIGHT
Malone is a superstar at a very young age of 24 years, the height of 6 feet and half inch tall and weighing 88 kgs.
POST MALONE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Post Malone is up to date on the social media platform sharing some of the information about his accounts
You can follow him on his account @PostMalone with 4 million and more followers.
You can see his pictures by following his account @PostMalone with 20.2 Million followers.
He has a Facebook account with the name Post Malone with 3 million likes.
He has two channels, for instance, Post Malone and PostMaloneVevo.
You can even follow him on snap chat account @PostMalone
POST MALONE EARNING SOURCES
In a short period, Malone earned a lot of money in his career. Post Malone Net Worth Is Estimated At 14$ Million As Of 2020.
He earned an outstanding amount of money by releasing his mixtapes and albums and making them a hit on the billboard.
He made millions of dollars by performing on the shows with featured artists including Meek Mill, Pharrell, Jaden Smith and Rae Sremmurd.
He has been up to the sponsorship of different brands in promoting it. Malone recently shakes his hand with Bud Lights to endorse beer’s company.
Rumors have spread that besides Post’s musical venture, he is running a marijuana business. The company will have cannabis, vaporizers and others.
POST MALONE LIFESTYLE
The lifestyle of Malone is according to his earnings; everything seems to be luxurious and up to the date. He earned a million dollars to attain this status in society by struggling hard for music. Gradually he raised to the top singers in the country. At a very young, he achieved everything a person desire with his talent and hard work. It took time for the recognition. What he earns, he loves to spend, or you can say Malone is a great spender. He spent a thousand dollars on a single slipper. So what his lifestyle you could expect?
POST MALONE HOUSE
Malone has a vast, beautiful mansion in las Angeles with five bedrooms, four washrooms, a pool, spa and a gourmet kitchen. He pays $100 to the staff for the maintenance of the mansion. Post owns a house worth $3 million in North Utah which is 13000 Square feet. He also had houses in Los Angeles, California and the United States.
POST MALONE CARS
Besides having beautiful houses, he was keen on luxurious cars as well.
The cars Malone are, for example:
- 1967 Lincoln Continental worth $80K
- 1992 Ford Explorer worth $50K
- Rolls Royce Wraiths worth $317K
- Rolls Royce Ghost worth $308K
- Mercedes G Class worth $120K
After the research, it shows Post Malone earned the estimated net worth of $14 million at a very young age. He attained it by the release of mixtapes, albums, collaboration singles, awards and the number of hits on the chart. Post achieved outstanding success in a few years and had to come more. It can take years to acclaim this success if some new artist tries to attain it. He was known for the music he creates by mixing different forms of music to entertain a vast number of audiences. Malone was also famous for his tattoos he had all over the body. He had a total of 51 number of tattoos. The recent one, he had on his face written “always tired” on both of his ender eyes. Malone is not afraid of any of the criticism, he worked hard and attained a status in the music industry.
Q: What Is The Net Worth Of Post Malone?
Ans: Post Malone Net Worth Is Estimated At 14$ Million As Of 2020.
Q: How Does Post Malone Make Money?
Ans: Post Malone Earning Sources Are: MUSIC, Concerts, Endorsement Deals And Business.
Q: How Old Is Post Malone?
Ans: Post Malone Is 24 Years Old.